Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time Management

Zac likes music a lot, and his favorite is old country music. I have a couple of mixed CD's he likes to listen to in his room. Also, I've been calling him Bubba for a while, but I didn't know if he liked it or not until today. I called him Zac, and he said "Bubba." So it's officially his nickname. He goes to stay with his dad for two weeks on Tuesday, and we'll just have to tell him Zac likes Johnny Cash, and he can call him Bubba. I'm going to miss him terribly while he's gone. It will be the longest we've ever been apart. On the bright side, my step son, Aaron is coming to visit. He is a great kid, and I can't wait to see him.

I'm a fall/winter person, and this 100+ weather is bugging me. I guess I'll just stay indoors until September. I'm the type that gets heat sick easily, and see little black dots and vomiting just isn't the way I like to spend my afternoon. Whoa. Maybe I shared too much.

So, the Pitchfork Music Festival was supposed to be a big deal, I guess, but it just wasn't my kind of music. There was a lot of electronic stuff with cymbals and dancing with flags. A lot of the music didn't really have a rhythm. 

Oh, and one other thing. Sometimes, when you're reading my blog, try not to get too offended. I never intend to offend or insult people. I'm just poorly filtered. If you don't like your own ideals being challenged, I would suggest reading something else, because I will talk about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment