Thursday, July 14, 2011

Being a Grownup

Being a teacher's wife is a lot like being a pastor's wife, so I'm told. Your life is always being scrutinized, so it's important to be mindful of what you say and do. It's very political. This is an entirely new concept to me, because I've always been one of those people lacking a filter on what they say and do. I guess I should see this as a way to encourage me to mature and start acting like a grownup. I'm 25 years old, so I guess it's about time.


I really like Nickjr, because it keeps Zac happy while I'm cleaning the house, and it's educational. He also has music time. I have a CD with  a bunch of classic country songs that he listens to every day while he plays in his room. I try to take him out for a walk in the evenings. He's not in head start yet, so I try to make sure he has plenty of stimulating activities. I take him to the library once a week as well. He really enjoys story time.


Today, I have to clean out the fish aquarium for Mr. Fish and Mr. Speckles. We've had Mr. Fish(the beta fish) since last August. We've had Mr. Speckles(the sucker fish) since January. We have one of those really cute aquariums with the changeable colored lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment