Monday, July 18, 2011

life in bfe

We have a really noisy washing machine that rocks the entire house (which is easy because we live in a trailer). I need clean clothes, because I take Zac to get tested for autism in the morning. It's going to be quite a day for the little guy. Then, he goes to stay with his dad for two weeks. Yep, Zac is ditching his mommy for two weeks. I guess I'll try to have some fun, although the first 48 hours might just be used for sleep. 


I live in BFE, and it's so hard to make friends. Small towns are very clique-ish. I keep taking breaks from typing to play with the really expensive color pencils Sid gave to me. Fancy pencils!


I don't really do anything but clean and take care of Zac, so maybe I'll get a hobby. I'd like to get a job, but I have to wait for my car to get fixed. I'm waiting on my disability court date and for vocational rehab to call. So, here I am in the waiting room of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment